Cornerstone Real Estate Professionals (Buyer Representation)
Cornerstone real estate agents know the local Logan real estate market. They can help you locate the most suitable property, know its true market value, and negotiate the best purchase price. By using a Cornerstone Real Estate Professional, you will be able to make the best home buying decision from a selection of all MLS Listings, as well as many for sale by owner properties. The best thing about using Cornerstone Real Estate Professionals when buying a Cache Valley home is that there is no charge to you as the buyer.
Once you find a suitable property, your Realtor can also help you locate the best mortgage lender, set up the appraisal, find a competent and qualified home inspector, select a quality home warranty company, and ensure that all the real estate transaction details fall into place as they should.
Cornerstone also consistently educates their agents on Utah real estate contracts. The state of Utah has lawyers dedicated to producing the forms and contracts used in real estate transactions, and Cornerstone agents stay abreast of of the latest changes to local laws and how they affect our contracts. It is our job to protect our clients when buying a home, and knowing the details of the paperwork and processes involved is not something we take lightly.
Steps to buying real estate
- The first thing to do is talk to a lender. If you’re not paying cash, you need to determine how much you qualify to borrow from a lender. It’s also important to know that different lenders have different loan programs, rates and services. So shop around and find one that works best for you.
- Second, you need a solid real estate agent, and there’s not a better place to start then here, Cornerstone Real Estate Professionals. The peace of mind in knowing that you have an experienced, licensed Realtor on your side will not only protect you from making mistakes that could cost you a lot of money, but will also let you sleep well at night knowing things are being taken care of.
- Look at homes that interest you, then look at them again. Once you identify a few homes that fit your needs, ask your agent to set up showings so that you can get inside and get a good feel for the property. Once you’ve then narrowed things down to one or two properties, go and look at them again. You’ll find that a second walk through will turn up things you didn’t see the first time, and it could make all the difference in your decision on what property is right for you.
- Work with your agent to submit an offer on your dream home, and negotiate price and terms that will satisfy both parties.
- Once in escrow:
- Get seller disclosures
- Obtain a professional home inspection
- Finalize financing
- Sign settlement Docs
Now the home is yours to enjoy